A Cisco based Network Infrastructure training program comprised of the following topics:
- Ethernet Networking and Data Encapsulation
- Variable Length Subnet Masks and Summarization
- Troubleshooting TCP/IP
- Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS)
- Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- IP Routing
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Layer 2 Switching
- VLAN’s and Inter VLAN Routing
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
this is a project based blended delivery of the ICT40418 Certification
It is primarily focused on Systems (servers and clients), Networking and Security, while still delivering the required core content within a series of real world scenarios, tasks and projects
This introductory course has been designed especially for those who require a basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office products. It provides training in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, PowerPoint and using the Internet. Its objective is to enable people to acquire the skills and knowledge to undertake basic functions using a personal computer.
This entry level qualification provides the foundation skills and knowledge to use information and communications technology (ICT) in any industry.