5S is the name of a workplace organization method that uses a list of fiveJapanese words: seiri, seiton, seiso, seiketsu, and**suke. translated intoEnglish, they all start with the letter "S".
The content of the course covers how to organize a work space for efficiency and effectiveness by identifying and storing the items used, maintaining the area and items, and sustaining the new order] The decision-making process usually comes from a dialogue about standardization, which builds understanding among employees of how they should do the work.
This course covers leadership models, influence and using emotional intelligence, decision making, behaviour and performance. It is targeted at those who want to improve their leadership skills and have a greater influence withing their organisation.
Meetings are a vital management and communication strategy for businesses. Properly run meetings save time and improve performance.
The workshop will include:
- Use DISC profiling to communicate effectively with meeting participants
- Identify meeting requirements and develop an effective agenda
- Facilitate and control meetings to get the best outcomes
- Effectively document and record meetings
- This workshop covers both face to face and teleconference meetings